Postgres migration testing (was: IPv6 and CI Session)

Florian Pritz bluewind at xinu.at
Sun Sep 20 16:33:26 CEST 2015

On Sat, 19 Sep 2015 23:21:37 +0200 "Michael Mueller - Selfnet e.V."
<michael.mueller at selfnet.de> wrote:
> we just experienced a problem with the filebin. People using an IPv6
> connection couldn't log in to the Webinterface (They'll get an error).

Thank you for the report, I've applied your fix in my dev branch.

Since this requires a migration I've finally finished an outstanding
migration for postgres which I only had for mysql for now. My
local testing worked fine, but it is a rather complicated one so I'd
like to get someone with more data in their db to test it.

Since you seem to run postgres, I'd greatly appreciate if you could
pull my dev branch and run the database update (php index.php tools
update_database). Be sure to create a backup of the database AND the
upload directory before since both of those will be modified. If you
use the fb-client please save a copy of the history and compare it
after the update.

My dev branch is available here:
https://git.server-speed.net/users/flo/filebin/?h=dev

Florian