Mailing list configuration changes

Florian Pritz bluewind at xinu.at
Sat Feb 15 21:39:43 CET 2014

Hi,

I've disabled reply-to munging since this mailing list allows
non-members to post and munging makes it rather hard to reply in such
cases (at least in thunderbird). Please make sure to use the "reply to
list" button in your mail client when replying to the list in the future.

I've also disabled the subject prefix since it doesn't add much value
and invalidates DKIM signatures. If you used that to filter posts,
please switch to using the List-Id header.

I'd love to have mailman add a reply-to header to the sender *and* the
mailing list, but that doesn't seem to be supported. Even better would
be to only add the sender if they aren't subscribed, but well...